Sunday, March 15, 2009

emasculating, revolution always goes too far

the feminist movement... ugh where to start, if you cant castrate your boyfriend might as well turn him into your girlfriend dress him in your jeans like a barbie. listen ladies we're different from you, very different. In your attempt to be equal you have took away all of a gentleman's roles- WE KNOW YOU CAN OPEN YOUR OWN DOOR!!!!!!!! we open a door for you to be nice, to treat you like a queen. now its hard to find a gentleman most men are sissies. fighting for "equality" is stupid we were equals we still are.

"is it oppression for a guitar to be in tune" no, then let men be men.
now off you go, go tell your boyfriend and son to stop wearing your pants

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!
I assume you have this horrible view of feminists.. And that makes me sad. As a Christian, I believe in standing up for the oppressed, and so would most Christians... So, in many parts of the world, and even currently in Canada, women are oppressed, treated unequally to a man, and so on. It is hard for me to imagine what the life of a woman would look like in India,or Africa.. But I do know that standing up for women is important!

Along with that,the whole "ladies first" or, the idea of holding doors open for women is a very gentleman-ish thing to do. And I like that. But is it being done only because we are women? Should we not be putting everyone before ourselves? As a woman, when I am trying to practise servanthood and letting others go before me or putting others frist, loving them like God and JEsus intended... I am removed of that opportunity, when guys are all about "ladies first."

You can still be a gentleman, but not only to women... Be gentlemen to other guys too... And let us be practising servants for God.. Even if that includes letting us women eat last for a meal.

:)

James said...

I'm sorry for the confusion, I'm not opposed to feminists, I'm opposed to the American feminist revolution that went too far... as for ladies in other countries who are oppressed, i agree that inequality is a problem- again I was referring to the American feminist movement that went too far. And I would of course hold the door open for a man, again i was just on one topic- the American feminist movement that put ladies at the head of the household forcing their husbands into little corners where they seem to have found tight jeans and gel for their fo-hawks